Maintains relationships and favorable contacts with current customers. Enables sales growth of his/her products by identifying & ensuring customer requirements are met.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
CUSTOMER MANAGEMENTProgram Management
- Implement basic program management including monitoring and creating time lines with the appropriate follow-up and necessary updates.
- Analyze, identify, and remove obstacles, as well as the timely resolution of open issues on existing products.
- Ensure customer deliverables are met, on time.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of and advise company on customer systems and factory requirements as they relate to purchase orders, packaging, IT, delivery and logistics.
- Ensure that product orders and deliveries comply with customer requirements.
- Evaluate key business factors and communicate critical information as it relates to customer and factory requirements to ensure that internal and external systems and processes comply with same.
- Coordinate, oversee, and monitor internal resources and systems to ensure product is shipped to the customer within agreed upon timeframe.
- Identify, develop, and establish product and customer strategy and align internal resources to support strategy.
- Effectively/professionally works with all levels of factory personnel to assure customer requirements are being met.
- Establish, nurture, and maintain working relationships with the customer at various levels.
- Build strong customer relationships through frequent contact and follow-up, including, without limitation, regular sales calls at the customer’s place of business on a weekly or more frequent basis.
- Identify prospects and advise company for new or replacement business and probe customers to determine their business needs.
- Address, coordinate, and resolve customer quality issues, engineering changes, as well as necessary product sorts due to quality or packaging problems or errors.
- Monitor, customer service and warranty issues to ensure that customer needs are met.
FINANCIAL / DATA ANALYSISInventory Planning
- Control and maintain inventory to ensure it is at appropriate levels.
- Forecast sales and analyze data to ensure that inventory levels are adequate on time delivery.
- Oversee and track sales and purchasing to ensure inventory is at appropriate levels.
- Analyze and compile necessary customer information to provide support and input for annual sales budget and midterm planning.
TECHNOLOGY / PRODUCT KNOWLEDGEData Management
- Demonstrate good understanding of customer and auto industry trends, developments and standards.
- Demonstrate and communicate skilled knowledge of trends in the automotive industry and with customers as they relate to product.
- Closely analyze and monitor data to insure its integrity.
- High School diploma and four (4) years of related experience or;
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and two (2) years of related experience.
- Ability to prepare and participate in sales or marketing presentations.
- Experience in Automotive Electronics or similar technical field.
- Experience in automotive forecasting or related field.
- Prior interaction and knowledge of Ford to include Product Planning, Engineering or Purchasing preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other computer applications related to the position or assignment.
BENEFITS & PERKS – WE’RE ALL ABOUT YOU:
- Great Medical / Dental Benefits
- Company-Matched 401K Retirement Savings
- Annual Bonus Program
- Educational Assistance &Reimbursement Program
- Relaxed Dress Code
- Onsite Recreation Center & Café
- PASATalksSpeaker Summits
- Leadership & Mentorship Programs
- High5 Reward Recognition Program
- Onsite Happy Hours!
- And many more benefits & perks found within the ‘Our Culture’ section…
WHO WE ARE:
At Panasonic, our technology and engineering expertise delivers innovation across diverse industries. It's all about the consumer experience and making sure that we find ways to enhance that experience, either through audio enhancements or through safety enhancements inside the vehicle.
Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America (PASA) is an industry-leading global supplier to Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s) for infotainment systems and advanced connected car solutions. Our clients include Ford, GM, Chrysler, Daimler, Fiat, Tesla, Honda, Toyota, Nissan and many others. In serving our customers, we don't just strive to put tomorrow's technology on the road – we pride ourselves on recruiting the brightest and best to do it.
WE TAKE OPPORTUNITY SERIOUSLY:
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Automotive Systems of America.