Panasonic – Account-Based Marketing Manager
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Connected vehicles, along with vehicle-to-vehicle and vehicle-to-infrastructure communication (collectively known as V2X) are poised to radically transform the transportation industry. CIRRUS by Panasonic is a data aggregation and insights platform born in the Cloud that bridges the digital and physical worlds. The need for this bridge is becoming increasingly more important for Departments of Transportation and their Transportation Operation Centers and will directly impact the safety and efficiency of drivers on our roadways.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
Cirrus V2X Video: https://na.panasonic.com/us/industries/intelligent-transportation
What You’ll Get to Do:
The Smart Mobility Office within Panasonic acts as an incubation engine to capture new opportunities and become a gamechanger in the rapidly transforming transportation industry. We are harnessing our own disruptive technologies to advance vehicle-to-everything (V2X) technology that transforms each vehicle into a true IoT device and leverages this data to revolutionize traffic management and safety on our roadways.
- The Account-Based Marketing Manager position will be responsible for developing, managing, and executing targeted and account-specific marketing plans that support sales objectives and drive pipeline for strategic accounts in North America.
- This position will report into the Go-to-Market Group Manager and will work closely with all functional business areas including sales and business development leadership, consumer and market research, product management, and engineering - as well as with the Panasonic ABM Team and Corporate Marketing.
- Lead the development of account-specific ABM plans in partnership with the Go-to-Market and Corporate ABM teams to help produce compelling content, strengthen brand interest, identify and engage key stakeholders and influencers, initiate and deepen decision maker relationships, accelerate opportunities and pipeline, and drive customer adoption and advocacy.
- Create and deliver targeted, multi-channel (digital and offline) marketing activities that build and demonstrate thought leadership and strengthen relationships with key national market influencers and eco-system partners aligned to account-specific business imperatives and ABM play(s). Manage content and events plan and activity execution.
- Lead ongoing planning and review sessions with the sales, marketing and other stakeholders to ensure alignment and focus on strategy and objectives. Manage internal communications, budgets, and ABM plans.
- Together with the Panasonic ABM team, collaborate with external agencies and consultants to develop content and assets for specific accounts and specific contacts within the accounts. Leverage existing martech and Corporate Marketing resources. Serve as a member of Panasonic’s global ABM CoE.
- Track and communicate the effectiveness of marketing activities including campaigns, events, and digital platforms (e.g. website) and provide optimization recommendations on an ongoing basis.
- Partner with Customer and Market Insights team to create and facilitate meaningful collaboration between marketing, sales, and research teams within the Smart Mobility Office at Panasonic.
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Candidate should have 8+ years’ B2B or B2G marketing experience in high tech or SaaS
- Ideal candidate has 3+ years specifically focused on B2G, public sector, or government marketing
- Ideal candidate has 3+ years specifically supporting accounts in ABM, field marketing, business development or sales capacity
- ABM Certification through accredited entity (ITSMA highly preferred, e.g. Demandbase accepted)
- Experience integrally working with sales, corporate marketing, partners, customers, and prospective customers
- Experience managing budgets, marketing plans, content calendars & plans
- Education: Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) in marketing or similar required.
- Proven track record of planning and executing integrated sales & marketing campaigns within the context of ABM.
- Excellent project, analytical and budget management skills.
- Able to strategize yet critical to be hands-on and execute (thinker/doer).
- Deep understanding of account planning, sales, the sales process, sales cycles especially in the public sector/government space.
- Familiarity aligning integrated marketing campaigns to a sales cycle and employing marketing to nurture leads, drive adoption, and accelerate growth.
- Excels at cross-functional communications across marketing, sales, and senior management.
- Strong knowledge of markets, trends, industries, buying behavior, channel/3rd party implications, and work with partners.
- Data-driven, can dive into metrics, develop and understand KPIs and report on success while recommending optimization opportunities.
- Experience working both independently and within close teams in a fast-paced work environment, managing multiple projects simultaneously, and interacting with remote marketing teams e.g. Corporate Marketing, agencies, consultants.
- Always kaizen, always a student.
- Position is based in Denver, CO Panasonic office.
- Travel to support sales, marketing and customer events up to 20%.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.