Panasonic – Warehouse Person
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You'll Get to Do:
- Receive incoming products/merchandise from suppliers and customers.
- Stock incoming material into appropriate locations. Pack material for shipments per all applicable requirements if applicable.
- Pick customer sales order, internal transfer orders, warehouse assembled kits, inventory requisitions.
- Communicate with all internal departments and personnel via e-mail or phone to provide status of material movement activity.
- Perform physical inventory counts as required.
- Operate manual and powered material handling equipment.
- Other misc. warehouse duties as assigned.
What You'll Bring:
- Demonstrable experience in all areas of warehouse operation: receiving, warehousing, and shipping.
- Moderate problem-solving skills using material movement records and various computer programs. Assistance with solving difficult problems is available through the area lead or direct supervisor.
- Ability to use automated material handling equipment: minimum forklift and pallet jack experience.
- Internal and external customer service skills critical and a willingness to be part of a team.
- Accurate and clear written and oral communication.
- Knowledge of basic math skills.
- Ability and willingness to work daily and weekend overtime as required.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds repeatedly.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years material handling/warehouse experience.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.