Panasonic – Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist
What You'll Get To Do:
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
- Partner with customer groups to build a strong working relationship and understanding of the business along with short- and long-term talent needs.
- Coach managers on hiring trends and talent acquisition tools and serves as a trusted business advisor to clients by delivering a value added, consultative talent acquisition service.
- Develop innovative, creative, and proactive talent acquisition strategies to meet the business needs of the client group.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of talent acquisition plans and implementation.
- Coordinate and participate in Interview De-Brief sessions with team.
- Utilize creative and innovative methods to leverage various resources to source qualified diverse candidates, both active and passive, using CRM, ATS, job boards, social networks, associations, universities, formal or informal networks, hiring events.
- Partner with external search vendors, when necessary.
- Ongoing research on new methods and tools for sourcing talent and pipelining passive candidates and conducting exploratory interviews for potential opportunities going forward
- Drive talent acquisition processes including candidate management, applicant tracking through ATS, requisition review, job postings, and reporting while managing various talent acquisition projects on a timely basis and within budget.
- Partner with HR on offer creation, negotiations, and approval.
- Contribute to the Company Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Program efforts focused on diversifying talent through our hiring practices.
- Ensure compliance with ISM policies and corporate governance as it pertains to recruitment; and knowledge of OFCCP regulations.
What You'll Bring:
- Education & Experience Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field or a combination of education and equivalent work experience.
- Experience in full life-cycle talent acquisition processes.
- Experience recruiting for technical roles, such as Engineering - Software, Cloud, Mechanical, Manufacturing.
- Computer skills: Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite - especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, Applicant tracking systems - Jobvite a plus- , and CRM platforms a plus.
- Exhibits networking and influencing skills.
- Demonstrates organization, prioritization, and time management skills
- Demonstrates communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrates business acumen.
- Exhibits exceptional negotiation skills.
- Collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Positive-thinker, problem-solver and decision-maker; Results and process driven.
- Ability to travel as needed - less than 25 percent
- Ability to work in a factory setting.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
All applicants are subject to the Company’s mandatory vaccination policy. All employees are required to be fully vaccinated with an authorized COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment, unless they are eligible for and obtain an exemption based on a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.