The Sales Specialist is a main point of contact for the Sales Organization, the Specialty Case Facilities, and our customers, as the technical, merchandising, and subject matter expert. Consultant for product & sales training, as well as launch of new product introduction.
- Subject Matter Expert for all Specialty Products, Services and Support.
- Understand products merchandising advantages and limitations, while pairing standard offering with customer opportunities.
- Translate customer’s needs and requirements to ensure accurate sales orders.
- Work with external and internal customers with designs of merchandisers, department layouts and product recommendations and enhancements, to increase foot traffic and revenue for retailers.
- Build sustainable relationships with merchandisers, store planners, architects, and engineering design firms.
- Achieve Revenue and Margin targets as assigned.
- Project manager for new design launch and multi-store rollouts
- Support the on-boarding of new retailers.
- Voice of Customer (VOC) advocate to hold specialty teams accountable to provide Best-in-Class products and Service to the market.
- Work with Specialty Product Manager providing market intelligence, competitive Intel, and trends in the market.
- Understand the processes of our facilities and work with teams to provide drawings, pricing, and bluesheets for our sales teams and retailers.
- High School Diploma required, Bachelors preferred (Marketing, Business, Design, or relevant field preferred)
- 8 years progressive experience in a Sales, Marketing, or closely related field
- Knowledge of Hussmann and Hussmann’s products strongly preferred, with an emphasis on Specialty Case products
- Preferred Skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and conflicting priorities with high attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter with ability to identify & execute upon business needs with little direction or assistance
- Strong motivational, organizational, written and oral communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent relationship building skills, with the ability to understand customer merchandising and display needs and to collaborate with internal and external team players to create solutions to meet client needs
- Ability to travel up to 60%
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit based factor.