The key aspect of this role is to provide Project Management and Training/Learning expertise and leadership to support the deployment of BOS. As a PM you will be accountable for all learning activities and driving content for training during the BOS ERP Project.
Role and Responsibilities
- Define, develop, and drive the execution of the overall BOS ERP Training & Deployment strategies based on the business transformation vision of BOS.
- Bachelors degree required
- Manage the creation and maintenance of all program-related training materials, train the trainer approach, training schedule development, training metrics, reporting, and training environment management.
- Develop the overall Learning Management strategy and plan to include creating and delivery of internal and external communications, messages needed for training execution supporting materials.
- Will involve, solicit, and engage all BOS ERP Leads, SMEs, Super Users to set up support networks for Training deployment.
- Identify, analyze, and develop the management plans and facilitate on-going engagement for Branch Operations Stakeholders supporting the BOS Training Project.
- Develop and execute change management activities as directed by the OCM Program Manager.
- Define and manage the execution of training strategies and plans including: training delivery plan and methods, environments, tools, logistics, evaluations, and scheduling.
- Participate with cross functional team to understand how Hussmann Retail Services is organized and BOS ERP is impacting the business operations.
- Coordinate with BOS ERP Core Team and Sponsors regularly to ensure the program aligns to the culture.
- Support the BOS ERP project progress in DevOps and manage training milestones.
- Ultimately responsible for leading training/learning efforts to drive the successful completion of the BOS ERP project.
- Partner with the BOS Core team on effective training management and end user experience of BOS training.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Demonstrated solution-driven behaviors, adopting best practices and creative problem-solving methods
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working on Adult Training in related fields as a Human Resources OCM Consultant or Corporate Trainer, or Industrial Organizational Specialist role
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Very strong level Microsoft office skills including Powerpoint, Word and MS Teams
- The ability to thrive in fast-paced, environments while being flexible and able to handle changing scenarios; someone who sees ‘ambiguity’ as an opportunity rather than a hurdle
- High degree of personal accountability, critical thinking, communication, team leadership, and presentation skills
- Possess a combination of characteristics, including decisiveness, strong interpersonal and collaboration skills, strategic thinking, strong detail-oriented and results-based working environment
- Demonstrates effective consulting, listening, and emotional intelligence skills to diverse audiences, promoting engagement and perseverance
- LMS Program experience
- Organization Development experience
- IT Project Collaboration experience
- Expert Presentation skills
You will be eligible for a hybrid-remote work schedule
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit based factor.