At Yohana, we’re finding new ways for technology and design to lighten our loads, reclaim our time, and improve our well-being. We want it all. A career and home. Family and friends. Health and wellness. But actually having it all can leave us feeling overloaded. And research shows it. 43% of people struggle with decision-making. 66% say overload affects their work, and 62%, their interpersonal relationships.
Technology was supposed to help by making us more efficient. But the faster we get things done, the more we take on, and our well-being falls to the bottom of the list. Yo Labs is on a mission to make balance a priority – and do it joyfully.
It’s a meaningful product challenge: helping society reclaim time and make space for joy through technology and design. That’s what the team at Yo Labs is solving for every day, and we have a lot of fun doing it. With leadership from big tech like Google, Apple, Microsoft, and hyper growth startups like Nest, Waymo, TaskRabbit, and Casper, we’re motivated to make the world a happier place. Join us!
About The Role:
We’re looking for an experienced production design lead to join our in-house creative team and help bring our new brand to life across all marketing channels. You’re a perfectionist, a systems thinker, and total team player who thrives on variety, autonomy, and building things from the ground up. In this role, you’ll partner with our designers and marketing stakeholders to create pixel perfect files for web/landing pages, print, performance ads, and everything in between. This role reports to the Creative Director and is instrumental in the execution of all brand touchpoints.
What You’ll Get To Do:
- Help execute design content for a variety of brand touchpoints including performance advertising, web pages and email, social media posts, event and promotional marketing, packaging and other print deliverables.
- Champion our brand guidelines and apply them to all of our touchpoints and content.
- Help scale our brand templates and guidelines.
- Closely collaborate with the rest of the creative team, our vendors, and agencies to bring a cohesive brand experience to market.
- Keep up-to-date on industry-leading best practices and strive to improve the quality of execution across all creative.
- Format, reformat, and iterate on design for performance advertising (eg: App store optimizations and growth ads).
- See creative work through to completion, such as collaborating with engineering for digital projects and press checks for print projects.
- Actively seek and openly receive feedback for your work. Give and solicit feedback.
- Constantly strive for excellence.
- Collaborate seamlessly with the team.
What You’ll Bring:
- 5+ years combined experience in production design (agency and/or in-house)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient in Figma and working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Persnickety attention to craft and detail
- Expert knowledge about color management
- Meticulous typography enthusiast
- Reliable self-starter who can handle multiple projects with minimal oversight
- Highly organized, proactive builder and enhancer of our systems and tools (templates, key assets, guidelines, archival)
- Great communicator and collaborator
- Experience with localization of creative for other markets.
- A portfolio with examples of work
- Bay Area location preferred
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to join a hyper-growth startup on a mission to make well-being attainable for modern families
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA)
- 401(k) with employer match
- Life & Short Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Medical Coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 Company Holidays
- Paid Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Group and 1-on-1 Career Coaching
- Pet Insurance
- Casual Dress Code
- Catered Lunch & Snacks
- Discounts on Panasonic products
- Company Social Events
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest.