Jarelle Goforth (HR Manager)
The PLM Manager will be part of Panasonic Energy North America – Digital Transformation Group. The PLM Manager will participate and contribute to PENA’s digital transformation journey. He/she/They will be responsible to managing project budget and participate in annual budget process, provide direction and mentorship to the team in high performance environment and build relationships with business partners to help them in identifying improvement opportunities. The PLM Manager will also be responsible for implementing the PLM application in PENA.
- 10 year of experience in designing developing, Implementing Teamcenter PLM with different High speed high velocity manufacturing organization.
- 3 years of experience in leading the execution of large-scale PLM Project that drive global engineering manufacturing strategies to deliver the strategic business initiatives. Preferably TC Unified development experience.
- Good Knowledge of Teamcenter Integration toolkits like T4EA, T4S, T40 along with Rapid Start Author, Teamcenter Content management solution.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and a proven track record of managing multi-disciplinary teams, including program management, services, engineering, operations, and logistics
- Accountable for resolving all business and technical challenges during the program execution, which includes resolving features expectations challenges, consulting with product owners, subject matter experts to guide end-to-end adoption, driving design review workshops, develop test fixtures, etc.
- Good knowledge of Basic Teamcenter modules like My Teamcenter, Workflow Designer, Structure Manager, report and query builder, BOM management
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Requirements:
- To ensure the health and safety in the workplace and for the protection of our employees, wearing PPE is a requirement for some roles at PENA and may include equipment such as a full Tyvek suit, safety shoes, gloves, safety glasses, face mask, bump cap, and a full hazmat suit that includes a respirator.
The foregoing description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills and efforts or work conditions associated with the job. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of the general nature and level of the job.
Qualifications: Requirements - Required and/or Preferred
- Basic/Required: Bachelor’s degree in a related field from a four-year College or University
- Preferred: None
- Experience developing PLM strategy, design, deployment, integration, migration and support
- Excellent product delivery experience interfacing with sponsors, stakeholders, process owners, and users at multiple levels in company.
- Experience of Teamcenter implementations, Administration, Configuration, Customization, Interface development, Migration, Upgrades
- Knowledge of Teamcenter architecture, Teamcenter Data Modelling using BMID, Teamcenter Rapid Start, Siemens MBSE
- Working experience in Active Workspace Configuration & Customization
- Understanding of Industry 4.0 and how PLM fits in overall digital framework
- Experience of digital transformation projects
- User problem solving experience
- ITIL Process knowledge
- Automation experience
- DevOps Experience
- Experience in Agile and DevOps Methodologies
Physical Activities: (Percentage of time (equaling 100%) during the normal workday the employee is required to)
- Sit: 40%
- Walk: 30%
- Stand: 20%
- Lift: 10%
Required Lifting and Carrying: (Required frequency is: Not required (0%), Occasional (1-33%), Frequent (34-66%, Continuous (67-100%)
- Up to 10 lbs.: Occasional
- Up to 20 lbs.: Occasional
- Up to 35 lbs.: Occasional
- Team-lift only (over 35 lbs.): Not Required
Panasonic Energy of North America (PENA) is collaborating with Tesla at a massive battery factory near Reno, Nevada which is known for its quality of life and expansive outdoor adventures. Panasonic's role at the Gigafactory is to manufacture and supply cylindrical lithium-ion cells to Tesla for their electric vehicles and energy storage systems.
Over the past few years, the Gigafactory has grown to the largest lithium-ion battery factory in the world. Together with our partner Tesla, we continue to revolutionize the lithium-ion battery space and accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy and transportation.
Our mission at PENA is to make the vision of affordable Electric Vehicles a reality by producing the world’s safest, high quality, and lowest cost batteries. Through this effort we will create a clean energy society and our products will change society’s use of and perceptions of electric power.
In addition to an environment that is as innovative as our products, we offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Pre-employment drug testing is required. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. without restriction.
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Energy of North America.
#LI- Sparks, NV