As technology evolves at a resounding pace, so too do the needs of our customers and the communities they serve. Support in today’s market has transitioned from simple warranty support to complex end-to-end solutions. With comprehensive service and support offerings, our job is to keep your team well-equipped, productive, and connected. Our highly trained staff of technicians provides expertise ranging from hardware integration and warranty support to product customization and field-ready kitting. Our multilingual customer engagement specialists are on standby, ready to assist your team with advanced troubleshooting and diagnostics 24/7/365. We are committed to providing best-in-class service and solutions, ensuring successful outcomes and enhancing the customer’s experience.
- Fill and delivery (to bench) technician part requests/orders in a timely manner
- Determine correct part numbers and pick parts for orders received
- Use computer based system to enter/record required data
- Maintain accurate inventory records
- Maintain the parts department in clean and orderly manner
- Complete accurate defective part documentation
- Miscellaneous daily tasks including shipping support and clean-up activities
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Ability to view and handle very small components while working in a fast-paced environment
- Possess good organizational and decision-making skills
- Ability to read and interpret parts diagrams and technical manuals
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to learn new applications and programs
- Must be able to lift and/or move objects with a weight of 20 to 70 lbs
All applicants to Panasonic Connect are subject to the Company’s mandatory vaccination policy. All employees are required to be fully vaccinated with an authorized COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment unless they are eligible for and obtain an exemption based on a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.