As the Operations Service Account Manager, you will develop relationships with the decision makers of companies for directing and managing the workflow for service to customers. In this role, you will listen to customers’ needs, develop relevant programs and projects, and lead business processes from conception through completion. You will supervise three service account representatives. This position reports to the Service/Contracting Operations Manager within the Heartland District of Hussmann.
- Provides total account business reports and analytics on repair history, service calls, and other required metrics
- Supervises service repair quotes per customer-specific rules of engagement as needed.
- Coordinates and communicates fulfillment activities with respective Service Managers, Technicians, and customer's facility management systems
- Estimates project and/or service agreements by analyzing and integrating equipment, controls, subcontractors, and services for each project
- Manages the maintenance programs for customers by assisting service managers and subcontractors in developing maintenance procedures, while ensuring maintenance procedures are fully executed and quality maintenance standards are being met
- Meets monthly with customers and presents trending reports, maintenance reports, and other maintenance / service level agreement reports
- Assists in the customer retention through the renewal of customer service agreements, quoting repairs, retrofits, replacements, and schedules routine customer visits
- Trains service account representatives to provide estimated times of arrival, give fulfillment updates, and to resolve problems for the team and for customers
- Prepares transition documents and communicates project readiness for assignment to operations team
- Plans, directs, or coordinates the actual distribution or movement of a project/service to the customer by communicating with store managers, maintenance personnel, and other customer personnel as needed while coordinating fulfillment activities with respective Area Service Managers, Technicians, Strategic Account Managers, Service Sales Account Managers, and Project Administrators
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, minimum high school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years’ experience managing work and dealing with customers in HVAC/R, mechanical or construction setting
- Mechanical background gained through working in one of the trades or other relevant experience
- Ability to communicate in technical terms relevant to the commercial refrigeration or HVAC industry
- Capacity to successfully manage multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong verbal presentation and written communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Flexibility to work outside normal working hours
- Working knowledge of basic refrigeration and/or knowledge of commercial refrigeration and HVAC is preferred
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record
- Travel to meet with customers as required
- Strong leadership and business acumen
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. We are a leader in providing display merchandisers, refrigeration systems, installation, and services to food retailers around the world. We do more than provide a refrigeration system or install and maintain equipment. We provide our customers with solutions to make their businesses better. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents and 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit-based factor.