Panasonic – Manager, Talent Brand & Experience
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do
- Develop and manage the employer brand strategy including all social accounts, activation, and campaigning related to Life at Panasonic while promoting Panasonic NA as an employer of choice.
- Drive efforts to create a best in class candidate experience. Responsible for the employee experience journey from onboard through year 1.
- Partner with key internal stakeholders, e.g., marketing, HR Communications, Org. Development staff, to ensure alignment across all faces of the Panasonic brand.
- Develop employer brand strategy and compelling content that attracts active and passive candidates in addition to retaining internal talent.
- Work closely with DEI team to ensure alignment with brand campaigns and diversity events.
- Partner with talent acquisition on defining target personas.
- Manage day to day social updates on LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Twitter, Facebook, etc. to increase talent engagement.
- Partner with Corporate Marketing team on larger campaign support.
- Leverage opportunities to engage Panasonic employees in our employer brand efforts, converting them into brand ambassadors. Oversee Life at Panasonic channel on the employee ambassador platform, EveryoneSocial.
- Create and maintain recruitment marketing asset library including but not limited to development of copy, videos, images, testimonials, etc.
- Support recruiting team in campaign efforts via the CRM tool.
- Work closely with the corporate social media team on strategy execution to ensure the Panasonic brand standards are upheld.
- Lead talent brand meetings and large scale campaign efforts for divisions across NA.
- Support Hussmann talent team on employer brand strategy and execution.
- Research and apply for awards and recognition opportunities highlighting candidate and employment experience, lead submission process.
- Create and oversee optimal candidate journey
- Oversee the team on the creation of content and marketing materials related candidate experience
- Continually review, analyze, and recommend actionable items to improve candidate experience from sign up and apply through hire
- Measure CandX through KPIs, quarterly and yearly
- Lead employee experience to create best in class employee journey.
- Create strategy and drive execution on employee experiences activities.
- Manage team that delivers on day to day onboarding, orientation, social events, survey series, buddy program, and learning curriculum.
- Measure and analyze effectiveness of employee experiences programs and adapt and pivot based on data and ever changing talent landscape.
What You’ll Bring
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Human Resources or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 5 to 7 years of marketing, communications, or brand experience
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience in applicant tracking systems and CRM platforms highly preferred
- Expert knowledge of social media platforms, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, etc., and employee ambassador programs, EveryoneSocial
- Knowledge of OFCCP regulations, EEO laws and regulations
- Innovator and change agent
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrates creativity and great writing skills
- Exhibits networking and influencing skills
- Demonstrates organization, prioritization, and time management skills
- Exemplary communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrate business acumen
- Collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Proactive thinker, problem solver and decision making skills. Results and process driven.
- Minimal travel required. 10 percent, domestic
- Newark, NJ location preferred, but open to remote
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.