Who we are:
Ever wonder who brings the entertainment to your flights? Panasonic Avionics Corporation is #1 in the industry for delivering inflight products such as movies, games, WiFi, and now Bluetooth headphone connectivity!
How exciting would it be to be a part of the innovation that goes into creating technology that delights millions of people in an industry that’s here to stay! With our company’s history spanning over 40 years, you will have stability, career growth opportunities, and will work with the brightest minds in the industry. And we are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture that will help our organization thrive! We seek diversity in many areas such as background, culture, gender, ways of thinking, skills and more.
If you want to learn more about us visit us at www.panasonic.aero. And for a full listing of open job opportunities go to www.panasonic.aero/join-us/.
Monitor Aircraft schedule. Preventative maintenance planning, monitor Built-In Test Equipment (BITE), operations reviews, provide technical support, software and media load coordination, spares management, and track shipping and repair of spares. Coordination of Rapid Deployment (RDM). Tracking and planning of deferral clearance, provide in-flight call support. Interface with other sites for outstation support. Daily meeting support.
- Plan and schedule aircraft In-Flight Entertainment maintenance. Ensures maintenance is carried out in accordance with the terms of the Maintenance Schedule. Responsible for tracking Company’s spares to ensure that they are processed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Liaise with the different groups (Maintenance Operation Centers, Operation Control Centers, etc.)
- Responsible for all the reports concerned with the contract are compiled and distributed as per agreed terms.
- Responsible for tracking deferrals to resolution. This involves assisting trouble shooting, planning and requesting aircraft downtime and ensuring that spares are available to resolve the defect.
- Liaise with related parties for media loading.
- Provide in-fight call support.
- Plan and monitor aircraft sweeps.
What we’re looking for:
- Ability to communicate with internal departments, offsite groups and high management level.
- Ability to solve from moderate to complex logistical and technical problems.
- In-depth knowledge of all Company’s systems.
- Diploma of relevant engineering field
- 2 years of working experience in the aviation industry.
- Current driving license and obtain airport ramp driving permit.
Contribution to Society | Fairness & Honesty | Cooperation & Team Spirit | Untiring Effort for Improvement | Courtesy & Humility | Adaptability | Gratitude
What we offer:
At Panasonic Avionics Corporation we realize the most important aspects in leading our industry are the bright minds behind everything we do. We are proud to offer our employees a highly competitive, comprehensive and flexible benefits program.