Panasonic – Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You'll Get to Do:
This exciting opportunity interacts with all levels of the organization & will partner with cross functional leadership to optimize decision making. Come join a great exciting culture!
We are seeking an individual with experience in initiating collaborative, cross-organizational project initiatives to drive process improvements, ensure holistic accountability, and better support business objectives and strategic direction. The Finance Manager, FP&A will have multiple responsibilities such as
- Support corporate FP&A activities, including consolidated company modeling, key metrics analysis, and financial reporting for finance and senior leadership
- Support executive and board level reporting and deck creation, including explaining financial results into high-quality communication
- Manage financial models that support multiple, in-depth scenarios
- Implement and evolve processes and models to support our finance team; support company-wide strategic planning and forecasting processes in a manner that is efficient
- Provide decision support for key investment and operational strategies cross-functionally
- Analyze data, develop data models, and use business analytical tools to produce data visualizations
- Assist in Benchmarking, KPI and KGI analysis for Finance
- Partner with Human Resources on LTI and Bonus deliverables
- Collaborating and partnering with all levels of the organization
- Monthly Close Support
- Ad Hoc requests
- 7 or more years of relevant experience in a senior financial management role
- BA or BS degree in Accounting or Finance
- Proficient in Microsoft Programs
- Experience with SAP, BPC, or Tableau is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, manage shifting priorities, demonstrate good personal judgment, and effectively handle tasks under pressure
- Demonstrated accuracy, strong organizations skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Building effective relationships
- Working knowledge of all aspects of financial analysis and management
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Ability to develop innovative solutions and process improvements based on technical accounting knowledge, analytical skills, and understanding of financial systems
- Actively support the advancement of organizational diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts, and apply diversity, equity, and inclusion lens across job responsibilities
- Positive attitude and excitement to contribute and grow!
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.