About the Role:
As an Expense Card Lead on the Finance team, this role is accountable for the processes, systems, and policies used to manage Hussmann’s travel and purchase card programs. The objective of this role is to ensure our expense programs support the travel and purchasing needs of our business, allowing us to accurately account for, report on, and book the related transactions.
**You will be eligible for a hybrid-remote work schedule**
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage the expense programs via Concur and other tools, as well as the associated Panasonic and vendor relationships
- Communicate effectively within all levels of the organization on issues related to cards, expense reporting, and related corporate policies
- Responsible for managing system and process updates, as well as providing self-serve and training materials to the user community
- Build and maintain strong relationships with our internal and external expense partners
- Work collaboratively with members of the Treasury, Tax, and Accounting departments to ensure proper recording of transactions, issuing reporting and maintaining expense visibility for various management teams
- Analyze and report on costs associated with the expense programs
- Perform the user administration function for merchant card users
- Drive accountability for internal control compliance of expense activities and support all internal and external audit requests
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor or Associates Degree in a Business-related field and/or experience commensurate with a Program Lead role
- 3 – 5 years of related experience
- 1 – 2 years Corporate Travel programs, program/project management, or related experience
- Results oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Able to think strategically and out of the box
- Excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented, and thorough
- Ability to simultaneously manage competing priorities and projects
- Excellent communication skills with excellent customer service focus for both our internal employees as well as our vendors
- Ability to work individually as well as part of several different teams
- Experience with financial ERP systems, Concur/SAP, or Oracle preferred
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite required with preferred knowledge of advanced Microsoft Excel functions
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more.
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit based factor.