Heartland Customer Solutions, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Panasonic Corporation of North America, is the National Service Center for Panasonic products. Our technicians know mobile technology inside and out and take the time to get to know the customers personally and are committed to excellent service year after year.
Essential Job Functions:
- Replace, adjust and/or repair faulty components
- Conduct testing and troubleshooting functions with the assistance of information in the form of written or verbal descriptions/diagrams
- Use computer-based system to enter/record required data
- Receive/process product from vendors and/or customers
- Maintain accurate inventory records
- Perform various deployment activities such as memory upgrades, logo badge installation, asset tagging, hardware diagnostics, kitting, etc.
- Stock incoming inventory in the correct location
- Recommend layout improvements to the deployment supervisor and assist in physical re-arrangement of layout
- Maintain the deployment department in clean and orderly manner
- Arrange for delivery or shipment of deployment merchandise as required
- Conduct periodic inventory audits and resolve discrepancies
- Perform quality inspection of all completed processes
- Miscellaneous daily tasks including shipping support and clean-up activities
- Other duties as assigned
- Must possess basic knowledge of electronic parts such as hard drive, memory, ac adapter, etc.
- Ability to view and handle numerous components while working in a fast-paced environment
- Possess good organizational and decision-making skills
- Ability to read and interpret parts diagrams and technical manuals
- Effective communication skills
- Working knowledge of Windows
- Ability to learn new applications and programs
- Must be able to lift and/or move objects with a weight of 20 to 70 lbs
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
Applicants must be very dependable and have an excellent attendance history. Drug tests and criminal background checks will be performed. Qualified candidates must be highly motivated, show aptitude for learning as new processes are introduced, and have a strong desire for career stability. We are an electronics repair facility with an impeccable reputation and 30 years of providing award-winning service to one of the largest corporations in America.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.