Panasonic Canada Inc.
For over 100 years, Panasonic has been committed to enhancing the well-being of people, communities, and society. Our technologies and solutions have been developed with one aim in mind: to enrich our lives and make life better – simpler, healthier, safer, more enjoyable, and more sustainable. Panasonic Canada Inc. (PCI) is a leading technology provider to businesses, government agencies and consumers across the region. The company leverages its strengths in Living Spaces, Immersive Entertainment, Sustainable Energy, Automated Supply Chains and Connected Solutions to provide lifestyle solutions to consumers as well as secure and resilient integrated solutions for B2B and B2G customers. We are proud to be recognized as one of Greater Toronto’s Top Employers for 2020, 2021 and 2022. Come join our journey. Panasonic Canada Inc. Hybrid Work Model Panasonic Canada Inc. supports a hybrid work model. We understand that flexibility is essential for employees to do their best work while also balancing personal and life needs. Employees can expect to be in the office for a variable number of days per week based on the needs of the business unit, while having the ability to also work remote. Panasonic Canada Inc. offers a Flexible Work Options policy which includes the ability to work remote, mobile, and create a compressed work schedule. Details on your work arrangement will be discussed at the time of the interview. Account Manager – Living & Appliances Group The Account Manager builds strategic partnerships with accounts by better understanding the accounts business and aligning PCI services to meet customer needs. Develops market share, and positioning. The Account Manager is responsible for managing all sales activities between PCI and accounts to ensure the sales plan forecast, budgets, profit, inventory are consistent with the business plan. The incumbent contributes to the PCI purchase sales and inventory (PSI) process by achieving annual business plan, reaching consensus with PSI, and providing accurate and timely information, consultation, and support. Please note this is a full-time opportunity. Responsibilities:
- Builds strategic partnerships with accounts to meet the needs of customers and PCI while improving sell-through promotions, and in-store brand presence. Achieves sales quota through the development of appropriate sales strategies.
- Generates new sales opportunities with new and existing accounts.
- Research market trends including economic and demographic trends, competitor information, and dealer profiles.
- Reports competitive and market research information to management by preparing weekly call schedules, and detailed weekly call reports.
- Provides support to internal sales, and marketing departments, distributors, and end users. Provides personalized training to improve product knowledge of accounts and internal team members.
- Expedites the resolution of account problems or issues. Resolves daily issues regarding credit, returns, pricing, accounting, shipping, supply chain, samples, stock, and end user complaints.
The Successful Candidate Will Have:
- College or University degree or equivalent
- 7 years related work experience.
- Commercial Appliance (Builder Industry) experience is an asset.
How to Apply Please include a PDF copy of your current resume. Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at Panasonic Canada Inc.
In order to drive our business to continued heights, our business practices and our contribution to society must be rooted in diversity, equity, and inclusion. We foster an environment in which everyone is able to share their voice and talents, in a safe space, where they have the opportunity and resources to fully realize their potential. We are therefore committed to developing and realizing programs, tools and processes that ensure a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment for our employees AODA Policy Panasonic Canada Inc. has an accommodation process in place and provides accommodations for job applicants with disabilities as appropriate. Assessment and selection materials and procedures can be made available in accessible formats and methods as appropriate. If you require a specific accommodation because of disability or medical need, please let us know when selected to take part in our recruitment process so that reasonable arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations to be in place as you move through our process. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. We thank you for your interest in working for Panasonic Canada Inc.